Park Camping Nevegal
The CAMPING NEVEGAL is located at 1018 m (3340 ft) above sea level in Nevegàl, a summer and winter resort near Belluno. It’s open all year round and has a total fenced area of 250.000 sq m (2,690.000 sq ft) with a wood and a big park.
Venice, Cortina d’Ampezzo, the Marmolada and many others important places in the Dolomites Mountains are less than one hour’s drive away.
The town of Belluno is 11 km (6,8 mi) away.
Belluno exit on A27 motorway is 13 km (8 mi) away.
- Outdoor five a side and volleyball pitches, equipped playground, bowls, tennis tables, ski lifts at walking distance.
- Artificial snow and ski-runs for all levels skiers.
- Illuminated run for night skiing.
- Italian ski school.
- Ice skating.
- Hotel nearby, restaurant, bar, tobacco, mini market.
- “Fogher” with fireplaces with B.B.Q. at campers’ disposal.
- Refrigerators and freezers.
- Hot water 24 hours a day, metered electric power with no consumption limits, heated bathrooms, caravan service, machines, drying room with fan heater, ironing room, green area for tents only, dogs accepted .